AI in Manufacturing:
- How does it work?
- What do I need?
- What can go wrong?
Did you know:
- Apple’s FaceID could not distinguish Asians for iPhoneX?
- Traffic signs can be manipulated, such that autonomous cars misinterpret them, but humans don’t even recognize a difference?
This talk presents the functionality of AI to a non technical audience.
Enjoy an entertaining session and impressive videos, teaching you about the most relevant challenges on industrial AI projects.
- Title: Understanding AI in Manufacturing
- 16. Nov. 2023, 13:00 – 14:00, Swiss Life Arena, Zürich
- Event: JCI World Conference 2023, https://www.jci-wc23.ch/
- Speaker: Dr. Markus Dutschke
- Registration: https://eventfrog.ch/en/p/miscellaneous/understanding-ai-in-manufacturing-7124009435475719319.html
Video of the presentation will follow in a few months.
Questions about your potential AI projects?
Just reach out to us and get a quick and realistic estimate about your potential AI project in manufacturing or other fields.